5 Must-Have Furniture Items In A New Home
Setting up a new home is no mean feat, especially when it comes to the never-ending list of furniture items to be purchased. It’s crucial to separate the indulgent expenses from the furniture must-haves.
Here’s a list of 5 must-have furniture items for your new home:
1. A high-quality bed: Investing in a high-quality bed is a good idea. You must make sure that your bed is sturdy and durable, comfortable, appealing to look at, and will stand you in good stead for at least a decade.
2. A sofa-cum-bed: A sofa-cum-bed is a great multipurpose furniture item that can be installed in your living room and can be moved into the guest room or elsewhere when you have visitors.
3. Stools and side tables: Your home will need plenty of stools and side tables in the kitchen, in the dining room, in the bedroom, in the vanity area, in the balcony, and just about everywhere else in the house. So, make sure to stock up on some sturdy and beautiful ones.
4. A dining table: Just like your bed, your dining table is also meant to be a piece that will last you a long time. You could also use it as a desk at non-meal times. If you’re short on space, you can consider getting a round dining table or even an extendable one.
5. A chest of drawers: You can never go wrong with a chest of drawers. It’s a beautiful piece of furniture that doubles up as an excellent storage unit. You could use it to store just about anything from clothes and jewellery to cutlery and bath linen.
|@2017. Ishanya Mall. All Rights Reserved.
Opp. Golf Course, Off Airport Road, Yerwada, Pune 411 006, 020 - 4000 4000/45 | Mall Timings: 11am to 10pm