5 Places In Pune You Must Visit With Your Gang
Pune is hailed is one of India’s most lively cities, with all kinds of things happening around the city. Because of its many educational institutions and IT startups, Pune has an eclectic young population.
If you find yourself in Pune and want to explore the best of the city with your friends, these are the top 5 areas in the city that you should check out.
1. Osho Garden: To enjoy the beautiful weather of the city in the midst of quiet, refreshing, serene greens, pay a visit to Pune’s famous Osho Garden. It’s also an excellent place for meditation or some quiet time away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
2. Amanora Mall: Looking for a luxurious shopping experience? Amanora Mall is the answer to your every food, fashion and entertainment need. You will find exquisite branded apparel and accessories, fine dining restaurants and cafés and movie theatres here.
3. Ishanya Mall: Ishanya Mall is known for the finest collection of home décor and furniture stores in Pune, but it is also the hub of all kinds of F&B events and entertainment options in the city. Enjoy live music, performances and pub hopping with your friends at Ishanya Mall.
4. MCA Cricket Stadium: There’s nothing that can replace the zest of watching a cricket match live, and that too with your friends. The beautiful MCA Cricket Stadium in Pune offers you the experience of a live cricket match like no other.
5. Western Ghats: A short drive outside of the city takes you to the breathtakingly wonderful viewpoint of the Western Ghats. The wonderful weather and the spectacular view of the hills indeed make for a dreamy combination.
Looking for branded furniture in Pune? Pay a visit to Ishanya Mall, which has the best and most exquisite furniture and home décor stores in Pune.
|@2017. Ishanya Mall. All Rights Reserved.
Opp. Golf Course, Off Airport Road, Yerwada, Pune 411 006, 020 - 4000 4000/45 | Mall Timings: 11am to 10pm