5 Signs Your Home Needs Repair
The upkeep and maintenance of your home are almost as important as your health check-ups and it deserves the same kind of time and attention. If there are certain warning signs that you notice, you must attend to them with the requisite repairs to ensure that you continue to live under a safe and sound roof.
Here are 5 telltale signs that your home needs repair:
1. Doors and windows that don’t close properly: You may sometimes notice that you’re having trouble closing the doors and windows of your house properly. This is a sign that shouldn’t be ignored because when left open, these doors and windows could invite dust, germs and much more.
2. Cracks in the walls of your home: If you notice cracks having appeared along the walls of your home—on the inside or outside—then you must have that looked into urgently. You want to make sure that the house has a solid foundation and sturdy walls.
3. A roof that is leaking: A leaking roof is a terrible inconvenience that should never be ignored. If you find that the leakage increases after rainfall, then it’s best to have that attended to right away.
4. Peeling walls due to seepage: Walls that are adjacent to bathrooms and kitchens are likely to get damaged due to internal seepage. You will notice that these walls remain damp and are prone to peeling. Have the seepage repaired and the walls repainted.
5. Water after a rainfall that doesn’t drain: If you find that there is a fair amount of standing water around your house, especially after it has rained, then you will need to have a proper drainage system installed. Stagnant water around your house poses a threat to the foundation of the house and also to your health.
If you’re seeing any of these signs in your home, it might be time to get some repairs. MyFitBHK offers home repair services and interior design services to keep your home looking and feeling great all year round.
|@2017. Ishanya Mall. All Rights Reserved.
Opp. Golf Course, Off Airport Road, Yerwada, Pune 411 006, 020 - 4000 4000/45 | Mall Timings: 11am to 10pm