Be Your Own Interior Decorator With 5 Handy Tips
Making a few small changes to the décor of your home can actually transform your living space. Whether you’ve been living in the same house for a long time and want to reinvent your space, or if you’ve moved into a new home and have a clean canvas to work with, these décor tips can help you.
Here are 5 easy tips to help you transform your home.
1. Light up your home with mirrors: Mirrors have a magical way of adding an elegant and luxurious touch to your home. Choose mirrors of varying sizes and add exquisite frames to them. Mirrors help add light and dimension to your living space.
2. Paint your walls in light and soft hues: To make your living spaces feel larger and more open, paint your walls in soft shades of white or in pastel hues. Decorate the walls sparingly, with interesting works of art, photographs and décor items.
3. Add rugs and carpets to the floor: Break the monotony of your flooring by installing area rugs and carpets in your home. This will add character and dimension to your living space.
4. Spruce up your living room with plants: One of the most inexpensive and intelligent ways to add colour and life to your home is by decorating it with a variety of green plants. Make sure that the plants you choose are suited to survive in an indoor environment.
5. Add a wallpaper or paint your bookcase: Painting your bookcase in a vibrant hue or adding a wallpaper to it is an easy and effective way to add character to your living room.
Looking for the best home decor shops in Pune? Visit Homesukh at Ishanya Mall for the finest and best picks in furniture.
|@2017. Ishanya Mall. All Rights Reserved.
Opp. Golf Course, Off Airport Road, Yerwada, Pune 411 006, 020 - 4000 4000/45 | Mall Timings: 11am to 10pm